T & Cs.
1. The seminars of Happy Guys SRL are open to anybody interested. Registrations can be made in writing, by email, or by phone. After receiving the registration, the participant will receive a confirmation. Registrations are booked in the order they are received.
2. If an event is fully booked or canceled, the registered person will receive a cancellation notice.
3. Participation in a seminar is only guaranteed when the registered person receives an invoice.
The seminar fee is due 15 days before the start of the seminar or immediately if the start of the seminar is less than 15 days away. In special cases (e.g., seminars with a waiting list), different payment terms may apply. These will be communicated separately. A different payment deadline may also be mentioned in the invoice.
1. Seminar registrations can only be canceled in writing. If the written cancellation is made up to 21 days before the start of the seminar, the cancellation is free of charge. If payment has already been made, the seminar fee will be fully refunded. If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the start of the seminar (7 days for online seminars), the entire seminar fee is payable. In this case, a substitute person may attend.
2. In the case of non-appearance without prior cancellation, the entire seminar fee is payable.
Happy Guys SRL reserves the right to cancel the announced seminar for compelling reasons (e.g., illness of the speaker) as well as if the minimum number of participants is not reached. This will happen no later than 14 days before the event date. In this case, the seminar fees will be credited for a replacement date or refunded upon explicit request. Incurred travel or cancellation costs cannot be charged to Happy Guys SRL.
By registering, the registered person agrees to receive information from Happy Guys SRL in the form of a newsletter (»Food for Thought«). The newsletter can be unsubscribed at any time with a simple click.